Monday, November 22, 2010

Melanie and I Went to Work Today

Today we had to go to the BVIC to stuff envelopes with the Blindfold newsletter. Although, there were only 3 of us doing the work, we managed to get it done in about 3 hours. Of course, Melanie went with me for her first time at this type of volunteer workand she behaved very well. As she should, she spent most of her time lying under the table chewing on her nyla bone or resting. I gave her water and relieved her after a couple of hours and went back to work. She did become a little fidgety but all in all, was a very nice girl. After we left and went home, I let her play outside off-leash for a while with her "giant" nyla bone and she had a great time. She still has a lot of energy left (more than me), so tomorrow we'll have to take an extra long walk. I sure do love having her with me wherever I go.

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog. I followed all through your courses amd I'm so glad you guys are now home. Thank you too for the recent Blindfold - I just read it this morning! Great envelope stuffing :o)

    ReplyDelete