Monday, November 15, 2010

A Nice Day With Melanie

Because of our last few days being a little off-key, I kept today's walks shorter and away from the ocean. She did okay on the morning walk, but there was a deer distraction, so I put her Gentle Lead on especially since we were going to our local grocer (a smaller one than a few days ago), more of a family market. She did very well and didn't touch anything. It was very hot here today and I wasn't really planning to walk in the afternoon, but after I let her play in the back yard, we took another short walk around the neighborhood where she did especially well. I plan to do at least one more day of not going to the ocean to see how she reacts. When we cross streets, she looks down toward the ocean but has been behaving herself. All in all, a really good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment