Monday, November 8, 2010

New Blog Title, A New Reality

I decided to change the name of my previous blog, Guide Dog Anticipation, to Guide Dog Reality. Now that I have Melanie in my life, my life is really different. My life is enhanced, richer, more confident, and happier. From the moment I met Melanie on 10/13/10, my life has definitely become better. I've shared with followers my anticipation of getting a Guide Dog with all the excitement and anxiety it entailed. I believed it would have a positive impact on my life, but until I experienced the freedom of traveling the streets an byways of Pacific Grove, it just finally came together. Since Melanie and I arrived home last Saturday evening after graduation, on 10/30/10, everyday has been a different place to go, a bakery, city hall, the vet, and paths and routes I hadn't taken in years. This is just the beginnig of our new life together and I am so happy to share it with my husband (who has now totally fallen in love with Melanie), my 2 cats (who, for the first time today have both tiptoed into the living room while Melanie and I were watching TV). Actually, I was watching TV and Melanie was chewing her nyla bone and wagging her tail at the cats.

For those who have followed the Guide Dog Anticipation blog, I've imported the postings to this blog in case you want to check out our progress. As soon as I get a proper .jpg photo of Melanie and me, I'll post it to this blog. Enjoy the ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment