Thursday, December 16, 2010

A Dentist Visit Today

Poor Melanie, she really has to work now, like taking me to the dentist. How boring for her but she perked up the staff. No questions or problems bringing her in and she sat through my whole cleaning procedure, taking a few big bored breaths, but otherwise, handling the whole situation excellently. Because of the size of the office, I kept her leash in my hand while being worked on. Then we had to go to the BVIC as my board secretary duties were needed for a little while. Our Program Director had sent out some press releaes to local newspapers, radio and TV. We hope to get Melanie some publicity which, in turn, should help the BVIC. I think we're ready to face the world (as long as there's not another dog around). We did go for a walk in the early afternoon, but, alas, we had to stop at the grocery store on the way home. She may get a break in the next few days as it is expected to raun pretty heavily in our area, but if it's not too bad, I'll put on her raincoat and we all know how much she likes that.

No comments:

Post a Comment