Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Half Today, Half Tomorrow with KSBW TV

The interview with KSBW went well today; however, the interviewer realized there was more to the story than just an interview and a few obedience commands. So, it was decided that they will come by my home tomorrow and follow Melanie and me on one of our routes to the grocery store, dealing with dog and people distractions along the way. We all hope to make a learning message for the public on how to interact with Guide Dog Teams. Hopefully, it will be on TV tomorrow. We'll keep you posted.

Oh, yes, the youn man interviewing me wanted us to cross the street from the BVIC and he said, "Should I show you the curb?". i said, no thanks, that's why I have a Guide Dog. He laughed; I think he got it.

No comments:

Post a Comment