Wednesday, December 29, 2010

KSBW TV - Day 2

The crew came by this morning to film the second half of the Melanie & Sonja story. It was really cold and windy, with a hint of rain, but I performed my tricks and Melanie's hers. They filmed me walking down the front stairs of my home with neither cane or Guide dog, then walking up the street with just my cane, and then Melanie and I walked about 8 blocks to our neighborhood grocery store and bought something to bring home. Melanie did great as usual, just seeming to wonder why this guy kept running in front of her and kneeling down with that camera in her way. I wouldn't be surprised if the film shows her giving him a "dirty" look, like "cant' you see I'm working here"? I'm afraid our interviewer was a very "green" reporter, very pleasant and courteous, but didn't really have a clue about my eye condition, mobility training and guide dogs. Wen we were through today, he said the piece would air either this evening (which it hasn't) or, more likely, this weekend. I'll post another blog when I know for sure.

Melanie and I wish all our blog followers a super Happy 2011 New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment