Tuesday, December 14, 2010

A Few Good Days and a Party

Melanie and I have had some really good walks and she's really trying hard to behave during dog distractions. We'll keep working on it, but otherwise we have great walks together. Today, we went to our annual BVIC Christmas party. It's usually well-attended, lots of singing Christmas songs, grab bag fun, and wonderful food. Melanie took it all in stride like a seasoned Guide Dog. She stayed under the table as she should and only came out when someone just had to meet her and then she'd give them her adorable smile, maybe a paw, and everyone would melt. I realized that tomorrow we'll have been together 2 months since GDB training and coming home. We've gone to a lot of places, but tomorrow should be interesting, I have my annual visit to my gynecologist. Well, we're both girls, why not?

No comments:

Post a Comment