Monday, December 27, 2010

KSBW TV Interview Tuesday

Well, tomorrow's the Big Day! It's been set that KsBW TV will interview me with Melanie at the BVIC (Blind & Visually Impaired Center of Monterey County). Hopefully, Melanie will be on her best behavior, because after a two-day perfect Guide Dog, she was like a "bobble-head" dog on the path today. I even cut it short and took her home so she could run around in the back yard, which, due to the weather she hasn't had much chance to play there. For the first time, I even added a tiny bit of peanut butter in the hole of her Kong toy with some kibblel. Well, she had an absolute ball with that for over half an hour, then I let her play with the BIG nylabone, so by late afternoon she was really pretty calm. Before our interview tomorrow, I'll take her out early for a little exercise just to make sure she's calm. If they actually do the interview tomorrow at 11:00 a.m., I'm not sure whether it will air the same day or not. If it does, it will probably air at 5:00 or 6:00 p.m. A Star is Born!

No comments:

Post a Comment