Sunday, December 19, 2010

Our First Restaurant Visit

My husband invited Melanie and I to have a late lunch at Coco's restaurant, a family style restaurant. She was very good but it was hard to get her under the table. They had just remodeled it from the old Carrow's restaurant, and the new tables in booths have a large metal column right in the middle of the table to the floor, making it a little difficult to squeeze her in and keep her tail and legs from hanging in the aisle. A lot of loyal customers from Carrows continue to come here an may are elderly with various physical challenges, plus famlies with little children like to come, so I didn't want anyone tripping over her. I managed to get her into a reasonably comforable position, but her head was moving a lot, probably scraping crumbs from under the table. If we go there more often, I think she'll find it easier to find her spot, especially if it's a table with lots of crumbs underneath.

No comments:

Post a Comment